Artisaire logo
Artisaire logo

All articles

Do I need a Tax ID or Social Security Number for bulk shipments?Updated a year ago

Shipments over $750 USD require a formal entry where a Tax ID or SSN of the receiver must be provided. We are unable to split or delay shipments in order to remain customs-compliant.

We do not recommend shipping to a Freight Forwarding address over $750 USD as we will require the Tax ID of the receiver (i.e. The Freight Forwarding Company) in order to process your order. ARTISAIRE will not be held liable for any additional fees associated with these shipments, such as (but not limited to) warehouse fees, transit fees, and return shipment costs if a package is refused/returned to our studio.

Was this article helpful?